Translate this Page

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Collection for Spring 2013

Hello lovely ladies out there



Woohoo! Can you girls feel the buzz in the makeup cyber world of the coming of this collection? :) I must say this has caught me by surprise as it has been a while since I am excited about MAC's new launches until now. I mean honestly, the last time I went crazy was when they launched their Disney Villain collection! None of their collection after  that called out my name. You makeup junkies out there ... you know what I mean *wink2*

There are limited information on the collection; trust MAC in their ability to build up the excitement and have everyone waiting ;p. I have goggled and yes no one has been able to give more info about these babies.

As the name suggest, the products will centre around the beauty looks of the two iconic rivals; blonde and natural girl-next-door Betty and glamorous brunette and sizzling hot Veronica. 

These are some (not all obviously) images and info that I have found to wet your appetite :D Looks to be a big collection so save up your money so you can buy what you want.



Promo Banner




Cream Soda Light powder blush, Betty's Caramel Sundae eye shadow palette, Strawberry Malt lipgloss and Ronnie Red lipstick




Bright Betty




Daddy's Little Girl





Packaging and Limited Edition Short Handled Travel Brushes



The list of product from this oh-so-going-to-be-awesome collection:

Betty : The Girl-Next-Door Blonde
The Betty Cooper line incorporates shades of pink, coral, peach and plum which reflect Cooper’s bubbly and lovable personality.

Lipstick – Limited Edition
Bright Betty - (Satin finish)
Sweet Something -
Girl Next Door - (vivid blue pink)

Lipgloss – Limited Edition
Summer Sweetheart


Eyeliner – Limited Edition
Black Swan – black with gold pearl

Eyeshadow Palette – Limited Edition
Caramel Sundae – 4 shades

Optimum Opulash Mascara – Permanent
Black

Powder Blush – Limited Edition
Cream Soda – neutral coral (Satin finish)

Face Powder – Limited Edition
Flatter Me (Pearlmatte)

Pigment – Limited Edition
Cheers My Dear


Veronica : The Vivacious, Spoiled, Rich Brunette
The Veronica Lodge line is sultrier and features darker make-up. Think plums, navy and black

Lipstick – Limited Edition
Ronnie Red – bright red
Daddy’s Little Girl -  purple
Boyfriend Stealer -

Lipgloss – Limited Edition
Cheers My Dear
Mall Madness

Face Powder – Limited Edition

 Veronica’s Blush (Pearlmatte)

Intense Eyeliner – Limited Edition
Designer Purple (Pearlglide)

Opulash Mascara – Permanent
Black – intense black


Personal take:
the Archie's Girls collections depicts sweet and fun colours and has heart details on their packaging. Obviously representing the blonde and brunette who constantly fought to win the heart of freckle faced Archie.

The next question will be .. Are you the sweet, soft hearted and pretty Betty or the hot, edgy and I-can-have-it-all Veronica girl? Or perhaps you are Archie who can't decide between the two? :p
Hehe whatever it is, you better be among the first to hit the store once these babies are out on the shelves as I believe they won't be there long!

Archie is my all time favourite comic. I have spent much of my pocket money during school for their digest. Love them to bits! So I am super excited about this and hope we don't have to wait long for it to come to this part of the world. In any case, I am going to make sure my consultant text me the night before the launch.

What about you? Are you excited about this collection? Leave your comments 

Ciao for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment